Responsibility - VDS Auto Direct B.V.
VDS Auto Direct B.V., located at Heerewegh 28 2731 BM Benthuizen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
VDS Auto Direct B.V. processes personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself, for example in correspondence and by telephone. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data on your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our reasons and the basis for processing your personal data
VDS Auto Direct B.V. processes your personal data for the following uses:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- To inform you of changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- VDS Auto Direct B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return
Automated decision process
VDS Auto Direct B.V. does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an employee of VDS Auto Direct B.V.) intervening. You can always personally contact an employee by email or telephone to inquire in advance whether or not your application can be processed.
How long we retain personal data
VDS Auto Direct B.V. retains your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the objectives for which your data is collected. We have the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
- Order data – 7 years, as per the requirements of the Inland Revenue
- Statistical data via Google Analytics – 38 months
Sharing of personal data with third parties
VDS Auto Direct B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and only provides this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. VDS Auto Direct B.V. remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or comparable techniques that we use
Cookies by third parties are also placed on this website. For instance, these are advertisers and/or social media companies, for example to make social media buttons work.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
How we protect personal data
VDS Auto Direct B.V. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Extensive security software and hardware, such as an up-to-date virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM to provide emails with a ‘digital’ signature.
- DMARC to check whether the sender of the mail matches the actual sender of the mail.
By law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for use of the site. For all other types of cookies we need your consent.
This website makes use of different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that are displayed on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time via the cookie statement on our website.
Your consent applies to the following areas: vdsautodirect.nl
Your current position: Allow all cookies (Necessary, Preferences, Statistics).